Author and Ambassador of Worthiness
How do you even begin to think about pauses when your business is taking off faster than you can say entrepreneur – and you are caring for your first baby, not to mention everything else that goes into simply managing day-to-day life as a human? When Liz Lamoreux was in that situation several years ago, and the answer she found for herself was this: you pause.
In this honest conversation, Liz gets super practical about creating structures that allow us to make those pauses happen. She also shares her connection to the deeper why of those pauses. Sometimes it’s about making the right decision for yourself from a place of calm. Sometimes it’s about handling unexpected successes (an explosion in sales and 3.8 million Pinterest followers, anyone?) Sometimes it’s just about making it through each day.
I absolutely love Liz’ down to earth, heart-centered approach to business and life, and everything she’s doing to share her wisdom and her creativity. I’m sure you will, too!
- Doable suggestions for using creativity to make mindfulness more accessible. Art degree not required.
- Beautifully simple daily self-care practices for the ups, downs, and everything in between.
- Practical starting points to help you identify and separate from stories we’ve been told about our work and our worth. (Two classics: Nobody gets it and I didn’t do enough therefore I must not be enough.)
- One question you can ask yourself to summon clarity and support as needed.
- The story behind Liz becoming a Pinterest phenomenon, and her counsel for anyone considering that platform.
About Liz Lamoreux
Liz Lamoreux is on a path to help you build a bridge between daily life and more really good days – between all that a day holds and the longings you have inside you. Most days you can find her in her studio writing, curating inspiration for her 3.8 million followers on Pinterest, or dancing it out to Taylor Swift with her 5-year-old daughter.
Listen in DIY Retreat
This conversation is featured in the New WoW DIY Retreat: Calm, Clear, Confident.