Founder, The Introvert Entrepreneur
How do you prevent an endless stream of shoulds trip you up as you navigate what’s right for you and your business? It’s an extremely relevant question for the creative entrepreneur, and one that deserves a better answer than “try to ignore them.”
In our conversation, Beth offers something much more discerning and actionable: game-changing questions, specific exercises, and insights into her own journey cultivating a business that doesn’t just support her introvert nature but celebrates it as the strength that it is.
We talk support structures, confidence and its deeper layers, and project planning that honors both your energy resources and your ambitions – all following the thread of authenticity and playing to your strengths.
- An empowering perspective on the purpose and potential of comfort zones.
- The inside scoop on how she lets her her core values guide her business decisions.
- Practical starting points for cultivating your own champion circle (you’ll want one!)
- Specific tools to address discomfort, fear, and the spectrum in between.
- A view on marketing that will clear up any obstacles or awkwardness you feel around that concept. It honestly blew my mind when I first heard about it and still resonates strongly.
Gift for you
What does “honoring our introvert needs” look like? Ask 100 different introverts, and you’ll get 100 different answers. So that’s what she did. Get Beth’s free crowdsourced ebook, “I is for Introvert: The A-Z Guide to the Quieter Side.” You’ll discover inspiration-packed info to help you identify + amplify your introvert strengths.
Beth Buelow (BEE-low), ACC, serves as a guide to introvert entrepreneurs who want to amplify their strengths and build sustainable, energetically aligned businesses. She is a professional coach, author, and speaker, is based in the Pacific Northwest and serves introverts worldwide. Her podcast, “The Introvert Entrepreneur,” was recently named as one of the top 25 business podcasts for entrepreneurs by Entrepreneur.com. Beth is the author of “Insight: Reflections on the Gifts of Being an Introvert” and the recently released “The Introvert Entrepreneur: Amplify Your Strengths and Create Success on Your Own Terms,” by Penguin/Random House in November 2015.