Here are resources to support annihilating your email agony.
Email Triage by Charlie Gilkey of Productive Flourishing (my recommendation)
How to Create Rules/Filters in:
How to Tag/Flag Messages in:
We didn’t find decent videos for tagging/flagging:
We also talked about:
- Evernote — a note management app
- Here’s my “How to” on Setting up Evernote Web Clipping which also gets you to their sign up page.
- 1Password — a password manager
- gQueues — a ToDo and Project Manager (web-based)
- Things — a ToDo and Project Manager (Mac only)
This work has been inspired by David Allen’s Getting Things Done methodology. (This book is not for the faint at heart. I prefer to break things down into smaller chunks and if you like this approach, stick with me!)