Founder of Awakening Shakti
A big sigh of relief. That’s what I felt during this conversation. Relief to not have to try so hard. While it can be challenging to imagine a life characterized by less pushing and more allowing, Lisa Schrader draws back the veil for a taste of divine feminine.
And how does the integration of feminine principles like listening within, trusting the wisdom of your body, and leaning into community impact your biz and life? In powerful and life-changing ways.
For starters, through life experience and growing her coaching business, Awakening Shakti, Lisa has explored how the feminine approach empowers us to…
- Release the enormous stress that comes with constantly operating in goal pursuit mode.
- Have energy for those times when we’re on fire, and relax into those that ask us to slow down and go inward, knowing they’ll be fueling our growth and creativity in the next cycle.
- Feel grounded and whole, even when facing aspects of our work and life that tend to freak us out a bit (or a lot).
Lisa’s insights are both profound (we’re talking about a life- and world-changing paradigm shift, y’all) and super practical.
- Specific practices for discovering and integrating the divine feminine, Shakti, in your own way, even when you can barely carve out ten minutes in your busy day.
- Concrete starting points for cultivating awareness of your own cycles of productivity.
- Practical advice on what to do when you’re doubting your own wisdom.
- Preventing a down cycle in your productivity from making you feel guilty or anxious.
- Ways to let community help you stay grounded.
Gift for you
5-day “Awaken Your Sacred Sensual Power” mini-course to Unleash Your Divine Feminine Passion.
The goddess within isn’t dead, she’s just sleeping. I can help you wake Her up.
Get yours here!
Lisa Schrader, the Founder of Awakening Shakti, has impacted the lives of thousands of women for over a decade as a workshop leader, author, speaker and coach. Her work has been featured on Oprah, Oxygen and VH1. She is on the faculty of The Shift Network where she hosts the annual Shakti Summit on “Sensuality, Sex and the Sacred.” She also has a private practice supporting clients worldwide and is recognized as a Professional Certified Coach by the International Coach Federation. For more information, visit her at Awakening Shakti.