Story in a nutshell
Struggle, chronic stress, and self-denial are not required flavors of your entrepreneurial gig. What’s going on? You’re trying to succeed before you’ve rooted in you personal power. It’s time for a new way of working — one that integrates your Being with Doing. The speakers in this summit will inspire, empower and equip you with the tools to make 2016 full of confidence, clarity, and ease.
The powers that be are running around like bullies in a sandbox who have forgotten that the greater playground is full of friends and loved ones. Their games call for domination, dividing and conquering, fear and lack, and prod us to maximize hoarding in order to establish superiority.
We’ve been conditioned to accept struggle, chronic stress, and Self-denial as a necessary part of the game. We’ve learned to look outside ourselves for validation and guidance.
This creates a whole host of problems and pains. What creative entrepreneurs are experiencing:
- they work hard (really hard!) and aren’t getting the results they want
- are constantly reaching for new answers without clarity around which are right for them
- they know their gig inside and out yet feel like they’re always off-center when it comes to growing their biz
- experience mucho stress, frustration and struggle that feels at odds with what they want to bring forth
The real problem is that they are trying to succeed before they’ve become stable in their personal power — they are like a tree reaching up before rooting down. Let this be the old way.
Because of this, they don’t have a method for discerning what’s right and relevant for them; they don’t trust themselves; and they’re too dependent on external influences for guidance.
What’s needed is a new way of working.
A way that integrates Being with Doing.
A way that honors your Vision.
A way that’s congruent with the life you want to be living.
I see that there is a fabulous plethora of people achieving success in a new way. They are generously sharing their tools and perspectives online, in interviews, in books–what’s missing is a cohesive understanding of what they are doing differently.
The New Way of Working Summit is to equip you with tools, strategy and understanding of what you can do to cultivate the wellspring of your personal power.
To keep this as practical and real, we’ll frame all the learning into the usable context of transitioning from 2015 to 2016.
- remove what no longer serves you via closing out 2015,
- dive within to connect with your vision, and
- cultivate what supports you via systems and focus for 2016.
At the end of the Summit,
- You will have identified what to let go of
- You will know how to cultivate your personal power.
- You will have created a personalized guide that will make 2016 the best year you’ve ever had.
- You will have specific ideas for infusing your heart-based values into your biz.